Results From October SE?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please play nice.

giphy.gif

Stop and think about how soft this country has become when a simple mom joke gets a finger wag and a scolding. It almost makes me as sad as not having my NCEES results out yet.

Does anyone know what time NCEES released the results for the PE exam on Wednesday?
It's unclear. But the first state (Alabama) to release the PE exam results released them around 12:30 Eastern, so it seems reasonable to think that NCEES probably transmitted the results to them some time earlier in the morning. 

It's unclear. But the first state (Alabama) to release the PE exam results released them around 12:30 Eastern, so it seems reasonable to think that NCEES probably transmitted the results to them some time earlier in the morning. 
Thank you, bffl.

For some reason...most people are under the impression that results for the SE exam are only released on Fridays. I am not sure what this is based on...or if a midweek release is possible.

For some reason...most people are under the impression that results for the SE exam are only released on Fridays. I am not sure what this is based on...or if a midweek release is possible.
In 2016, they were released on December 12. I believe that was a Monday.

In my experience and that of some of my coworkers, they have been released on Friday for the last few cycles.  But, that really means nothing.  NCEES is unpredictable sometimes.  I hope they come soon! 

Has anyone noticed that chat feature is disabled on the NCEES website? Am I being to hopeful that they are up to something....or is it just a coincidence? 

Has anyone noticed that chat feature is disabled on the NCEES website? Am I being to hopeful that they are up to something....or is it just a coincidence? 
Some people swear that means they are about to release results and are trying to limit the # of questions/complaints they receive on chat.  But, there have been false alarms in the past with this... 

Latest posts

Back