Random Topics 3.1

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably a little late to the party, but I just started following middleclassfancy on Instagram and man it's funny! 

never heard of it but what do they have against a cast iron skillet? those are the best thing ever!

Went cleaning through some old boxes the other day and came across these. Tried out Duck Hunt, but I think the refresh rate of the TV is too high for the gun to register. It's been a minute since I played video games.

IMG_20200824_160422.jpg

IMG_20200824_160448.jpg

Went cleaning through some old boxes the other day and came across these. Tried out Duck Hunt, but I think the refresh rate of the TV is too high for the gun to register. It's been a minute since I played video games.

View attachment 18571

View attachment 18572
I looked into this a few years ago. As I remember, Duck Hunt only works on tube TVs as the gun sends a signal that would make the TV flash imperceptibly, new TVs don't do this so the game doesn't work.

I looked into this a few years ago. As I remember, Duck Hunt only works on tube TVs as the gun sends a signal that would make the TV flash imperceptibly, new TVs don't do this so the game doesn't work.
Yeah, I can see the screen go black with a little white circle where the duck is, but it's definitely too fast for the controller to pick up.

my 21 year old still plays some Zelda Ocarina of Time on the Gamecube

And I think the gamecube still has some marketability - there were people trying to buy it off of him when he was stuck here on the covid eternal spring break..

Yeah, I can see the screen go black with a little white circle where the duck is, but it's definitely too fast for the controller to pick up.
I just find it impressive that you still have a working original NES. Ahh, childhood memories...

For anyone that understands how usps works, why is my package in Omaha, NE? I'm only 1.5hr from Knoxville. The "estimated" delivery date is tomorrow.

Screenshot_20200910-191518.png

Latest posts

Back