Random Topics 3.1

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you get a new gaming pc, your spouse is super technology geeky and must open the tower up to “inspect” everything, you get tons of “inside the pc” pics while trying to work. Worse than a kid at said Christmas.

When you get a new gaming pc, your spouse is super technology geeky and must open the tower up to “inspect” everything, you get tons of “inside the pc” pics while trying to work. Worse than a kid at said Christmas.
tenor.gif

Have you visited my PC business website? That's all it basically consists of is internal PC pics! :thumbs:

Last edited by a moderator:

Have you visited my PC business website? That's all it basically consists of is internal PC pics! :thumbs:
No, send me the link. I thought about asking you if you build and to get a price quote, but we found a “holiday shopping weekend” deal on the one we bought. We now have three gaming systems for three gamers. I was having to fight my 8 year old for evening pc time.

No, send me the link. I thought about asking you if you build and to get a price quote, but we found a “holiday shopping weekend” deal on the one we bought. We now have three gaming systems for three gamers. I was having to fight my 8 year old for evening pc time.
www.knightfoxpc.com

And Garrison Keilor (sp?) LOL. My guess is this is just the tip of the iceberg. 

Lots of jobs opening up, though.  At least for those who have been smart enough to keep it in their pants when at work.

So, we also got one of those mixed reality headsets. Yeah, apparently I get motion sickness from it. Was in elite dangerous for all of 10 mins.

Latest posts

Back