Random Topics 3.1

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a fun game. I have that on Steam.
My spouse used to stream on twitch when she played. I’ve only played a couple of times, but it is fun. It’s actually pretty nice in VR, just don’t start out in a docking station when you haven’t quite learned how to fly...that was a wild and dizzying trip! 

My spouse used to stream on twitch when she played. I’ve only played a couple of times, but it is fun. It’s actually pretty nice in VR, just don’t start out in a docking station when you haven’t quite learned how to fly...that was a wild and dizzying trip! 
Which headset did you go with?

#fail

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/12/03/pontiac-silverdome-implosion-failure/917332001/

AkupyQ.gif

So there is an odd story going around the neighborhood next to ours, an elderly couple put out a go fund me page for $150K to have their house essentially rebuilt because they let their adult son live in the basement and apparently smoking meth in a house makes it worse than mold. The County and State designated the house unlivable and they are requiring them to gut the house except the frame and rebuild it in order to move back in..

So I don't know anything about smoking meth & don't expect anyone here to, but from my limited research smoking meth in the house wont wreck it, but cooking meth in a house sure as hell will?

There was a 200+ comment thread about this on nextdoor that was shut down, but anyone here have any thoughts?  I know when were 80 we may not know why our 50 year old son is wearing a respirator down in the basement but doesn't this seem a little odd?

So there is an odd story going around the neighborhood next to ours, an elderly couple put out a go fund me page for $150K to have their house essentially rebuilt because they let their adult son live in the basement and apparently smoking meth in a house makes it worse than mold. The County and State designated the house unlivable and they are requiring them to gut the house except the frame and rebuild it in order to move back in..

So I don't know anything about smoking meth & don't expect anyone here to, but from my limited research smoking meth in the house wont wreck it, but cooking meth in a house sure as hell will?

There was a 200+ comment thread about this on nextdoor that was shut down, but anyone here have any thoughts?  I know when were 80 we may not know why our 50 year old son is wearing a respirator down in the basement but doesn't this seem a little odd?
It would appear it could fall into "methamphetamine affected" and need the same response. http://www.sos.state.co.us/CCR/GenerateRulePdf.do?ruleVersionId=6014&fileName=6 CCR 1014-3

Last edited by a moderator:
Back