Random Topics 3.1

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get 51 but :dunno:

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I could also get 67. If the polygons minus 3,2 and 1 respectively, multiplied by each other to equal 15.

squaretraphex=15

bananas=4

clock=3

3+4+4x15 = 67
theres only 2 shapes in the last one, so some could argue that it's not 15 there. but there is a way to make it 15 depending on how you get to 15 for the shapes.

6eba6ee6cb0720cfd12bdd51c7272a5f.jpg

Also, in the last line there are only 3 bananas in each bunch instead of 4...

I hate these type of questions that pop up all the time on Facebook. Along with those stupid pictures of a shitload of s's and it says if you find the 5 in less than a minute you're a genius! 

I hate these type of questions that pop up all the time on Facebook. Along with those stupid pictures of a shitload of s's and it says if you find the 5 in less than a minute you're a genius! 
My personal favorites are basic math problems where people don't understand order of operations.  They all scream "PEMDAS", but follow it to the letter and don't realize the relationship between multiplication and division, or addition and subtraction...

OH SNAP i was so focused on the geometric shapes i didn't count the bananas :( :( :( :(

^Correct. Got to count everything, including the sides on the polygons. Just stupid stuff, but hey at least there will be a whole generation of Facebookers who become extremely attuned to detail.

Sounds like someone didn't find the fifth s.  :p

Back