Random Topics 3.1

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tenor.gif

Let's see... just enrolled in a 90 minute course, and there's 90 minutes left in the work day? Better get to it!

image.png

(It's stupid my FL one wouldn't transfer to TN after I moved. The states have reciprocity, so I could carry if I was visiting, but couldn't carry after I moved! Ridiculous.)

We had some Lagaluvin 16 yr this weekend. It was amazing. I think I like it better than Laphroaig.

my spidey senses have been tingling for days.

my dreams are showing me future events (vaguely). this happens every once in a while. no, I can't determine the lottery numbers.

So what events are you seeing?
So yesterday, I woke up, started my day as I always do by sitting down to study at 5 AM. I was overcome with a terrible sense of dread and anxiety. I couldn't think of anything that happened that could have sparked this feeling. I came in to the office and learned that the bubbly architect who sits right outside of my office lost her baby (she was 6 mths pregnant).

Then, last night, I had a dream that a Contractor lost his wife and child. We were on the phone discussing business when he got the message so I felt really bad for him and rushed to meet with him so that he wasn't alone. I ended up staying with him until his sister and mother could travel into town and then I went home. My husband brought clothes to me and even talked to the guy to try to console him as well.

So then, in my waking life (today), I get a phone call from the same Contractor this morning and now he's worried that he may go out of business. 

My recommendation is to quit your job and open a 1-800 hotline, since there is surely more money there than in engineering.

tumblr_mj4opqof8e1rdutw3o1_400.gif

So yesterday, I woke up, started my day as I always do by sitting down to study at 5 AM. I was overcome with a terrible sense of dread and anxiety. I couldn't think of anything that happened that could have sparked this feeling. I came in to the office and learned that the bubbly architect who sits right outside of my office lost her baby (she was 6 mths pregnant).

Then, last night, I had a dream that a Contractor lost his wife and child. We were on the phone discussing business when he got the message so I felt really bad for him and rushed to meet with him so that he wasn't alone. I ended up staying with him until his sister and mother could travel into town and then I went home. My husband brought clothes to me and even talked to the guy to try to console him as well.

So then, in my waking life (today), I get a phone call from the same Contractor this morning and now he's worried that he may go out of business. 
Yikes!

I'm really picky about what my oranges taste like, but these Tropicana oranges from BJ's might be the best I've ever had.

Back