Random Topics 3.1

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My weakness is chocolate. So I have a bag of baking chocolate chips and I microdose. 
My wife does this too. I can’t usually do straight dark chocolate or semi-sweet, but if there’s milk chocolate or white chocolate, well...the bag has historically not lasted long.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugggggggh.  I made corned beef last night (one of my favorite foods!!) but my stomach is still achy from adult night at the museum on Saturday, where I ate way too many cookies/cakes and other sugary items then Sunday I made the poor decision of having Sonic's.  Might eat what I can for lunch today, mostly the veggies I made, and then I'll pack up the rest and throw it in the freezer so I don't waste it and make fajitas tonight (but probably really only eat veggies and/or soup).  Is this adulthood?

I'm new to wearing glasses... 🤓

I clean them using the eyewear solution that was given to me and I use a cloth or soft paper towel to wipe off the lenses. But they get foggy with random spots as the day goes on. What am I doing wrong? 

Ugggggggh.  I made corned beef last night (one of my favorite foods!!) but my stomach is still achy from adult night at the museum on Saturday, where I ate way too many cookies/cakes and other sugary items then Sunday I made the poor decision of having Sonic's.  Might eat what I can for lunch today, mostly the veggies I made, and then I'll pack up the rest and throw it in the freezer so I don't waste it and make fajitas tonight (but probably really only eat veggies and/or soup).  Is this adulthood?
yes. I just got a stomach-ache reading that. lol 

The most wild and crazy I can get with fast food is eating nuggets from chik fil a with no sauce. Anything else, and it's tums-city for me. As for the sweets, I might have a cupcake per quarter and I'm pretty picky about quality. No box cakes...no store bought cakes (except Costco and Wegman's - I'll take a shot of pepto for that). My tolerance isn't what it used to be.

I'm new to wearing glasses... 🤓

I clean them using the eyewear solution that was given to me and I use a cloth or soft paper towel to wipe off the lenses. But they get foggy with random spots as the day goes on. What am I doing wrong? 
Idk.

But paper towels are a no-no. Anything fibrous like that will cause the clarity of your glasses to dwindle over time. No cotton either. Either microfiber or lens wipes.

Back