Post here if you passed

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Passed Thermal Fluids in Virginia (1st attempt).  Thank you to everyone who posted advice and encouragement.

I passed the P.E. too. 
Congrats!!!

We still waiting in MI. I keep checking my NCEES account, here is what I can see once i click on register now, it gives me the registration is available for PE. Are u getting same.

Capture.JPG

Jay it's all good . the PE will be "available" whether you pass or not.
That does not make sense. If someone passes, why will it be still available to register? I believe Jay's results have not released yet in MI. That's why it is showing PE as an available exam to register. 

That's correct Sooner. I clarified on the other thread because I realised my words were misleading. What I meant was regardless of whether you passed or failed, until your results are released, it will show available.

That does not make sense. If someone passes, why will it be still available to register? I believe Jay's results have not released yet in MI. That's why it is showing PE as an available exam to register. 
Since it shows available, it is not an indication of whether or not I'm passed. Correct!

Since it shows available, it is not an indication of whether or not I'm passed. Correct!
That's correct. It is not an indication whether you passed or failed. The change occurs in a matter of millisecond as the update happens through a batch loading instead of manual entry. I believe I had the same screen till the results came out. So, no worries about your current screenshot. I hope you pass. 

Passed Electrical Power PE in WA!

Glad we don't have these FE and PE exams in Canada but it makes it that much sweeter when you pass.  Makes the 2 years of studying for FE and PE worth it.

Alaska Cold Regions Engineering exam next...anyone take that one and if so how was it?

Today was a great day! I've had this goal to be a PE since high school(and a big leaguer) and now it has come true. I poured my whole being into this test (twice) and when I saw my passing result today literally broke down in joy. In my opinion it's so much more than a piece of paper or more money, this journey has changed how I think and feel about this world. It has tought me to think for myself and pay more attention to the details cause they say that's where the devil is(lol). Regardless of how you feel about the PE test or license the journey is well worth it's weight in gold. Congrats to all that passed and if you didn't get good news then keep on keepin on. Thank you to all the people on this board for the valuable information and the words of encouragement. 
Well said

But you now wield the power of a PE.  That problem should be a piece of cake...that goes with wine.

@xtinabellina

congrats...i am hoping good outcomes..for my power test ,next week Tuesday from MO board..it sux when results from other states are out but yours...i remember after the test i kind of had the same feelings about the test as you mentioned on a post..now since you passsed ..it gives me some hope ):

Back