Post here if you passed

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got the email from the GA board even though my NCEES account still says my results are pending.

I passed!! YAY.

All, I'm about to get my new business cards done. Previously I had E.I.T. I'm wondering if I should go P.E. or PE. Is there any technicality that would favor either or? I see both a lot and I've heard both are okay, but I wonder... I'd like to choose the "most nearly correct" option.

Today was a great day! I've had this goal to be a PE since high school(and a big leaguer) and now it has come true. I poured my whole being into this test (twice) and when I saw my passing result today literally broke down in joy. In my opinion it's so much more than a piece of paper or more money, this journey has changed how I think and feel about this world. It has tought me to think for myself and pay more attention to the details cause they say that's where the devil is(lol). Regardless of how you feel about the PE test or license the journey is well worth it's weight in gold. 

Congrats to all that passed and if you didn't get good news then keep on keepin on. Thank you to all the people on this board for the valuable information and the words of encouragement. 

I received an email from the NV board on my way home for work informing me I passed. NCEES website still says results pending.

ME 1st attempt

Back