PA Results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PCS is contracted by the states to do all of the paperwork from application to license, there is no need for them to have their hands in telling candidates whether they passed or failed. This part of the process is broken. I know that if I pass, like most others, won't care to complain to the state about this whole ordeal; if I didn't pass, I'll have no time to complain because I will have received the results so late it will be time to start prepping again.

I think peeng meant that PCS is stating they are waiting on PA and PA is stating they are waiting on PCS. We understand the logical process, we just want a little transparency regarding the current status.

This whole process is questionable

Sarcasm doesn't travel over the internet I guess :unsure: . My point is that there are an unnecessary number of steps once PCS gets involved.
Gotcha. I needed a *rolleyes* emoticon, haha.

This is awesome.

I want to write a letter to the legislature regarding this process compared to 49 other states and 2 territories. If I failed I won't have time for a letter. If I passed I probably won't care enough to finish the letter.

So let's start it now, one sentence (or so) at a time, I will send it. Nothing illegal, like death threats, please:

Dear Governor Wolf:

I have recently taken a nation-wide licensing exam administered by...
You know, as the days drag on, this is starting to seem like a good idea... :waiting:

My license that I got after passing the April 2015 exam will need to be renewed before PA releases results.

My license that I got after passing the April 2015 exam will need to be renewed before PA releases results.
I just hope I get it before I retire... in 30 years.
PA PE Spring 2015 Result Release...in 2045...not 100% sure from the pic if you passed or failed but you were definitely still studying.

5595958_orig.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard that results are released 1 minute later for every time you check either website prior to email notification.

J/k

PA PE Spring 2015 Result Release...in 2045...not 100% sure from the pic if you passed or failed but you were definitely still studying.
Hahah! It looks like I'm angry... But, it could be that I'm still using a CRT in 2045?

I can't believe PA hasn't release your results yet.

I thought the computer system issues were just one of those rumors.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't believe PA hasn't release your results yet.

I thought the computer system issues were just one of those rumors.
I think you're giving PA too much credit.. thinking they have computers and all. I wouldn't be surprised if they were working off legal pads...

giphy.gif

We've got to be the only state left. The boards have been silent for days. Everyone else has moved on to celebrating or refining their studying again.

So...is the PA board regrading our tests?

My understanding of the process is that NCEES already knows if our scores were above or below the passing mark.

NCEES should be able to tell us if our score was above or below the passing cutoff (careful to not actually say that we passed). Then while the PE board is having their circle-jerk in a wawa parking lot, we at least know if we passed the test.

Anyone know what wawa it is?

My understanding of the process is that NCEES already knows if our scores were above or below the passing mark.

NCEES should be able to tell us if our score was above or below the passing cutoff (careful to not actually say that we passed). Then while the PE board is having their circle-jerk in a wawa parking lot, we at least know if we passed the test.

You sure it's a Wawa? No Wawa's in Harrisburg area... probably a Sheetz?

WAWA is a beautiful mecca for all of PA's residences. It would not be used for such debauchery. We must stand for what is right; that WAWA remain a safe haven for all those hoagie-less souls on PA's interstates and turnpikes.

You sure it's a Wawa? No Wawa's in Harrisburg area... probably a Sheetz?
They do seem unsophisticated enough to choose Sheetz over Wawa.

Hopefully this triggers a Wawa/Sheetz debate to help pass the time

My question exactly - what the heck does PCS and the Board do with the results anyways? If NCEES says I passed I'd hope they would take their word for it.

Sheetz>Wawa

Back