PA Results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jesse thanks for posting, I was really hoping we would not need to wait for the next board meeting in early July!

But the wait now that some states has released is agonizing.

Won't disclose the source since I figured they'd post this in the thread but apparently PCS was compiling the database to send to the PA Board today. They were hoping to have it sent over by COB and it would then be up to the board when they were given the green light to push out the results.

Won't disclose the source since I figured they'd post this in the thread but apparently PCS was compiling the database to send to the PA Board today. They were hoping to have it sent over by COB and it would then be up to the board when they were given the green light to push out the results.
I sure hope they give the green light today. Whether the result is good or bad, this waiting period does nothing except increase frustration, anxiety, and resentment for the process.

I sure hope they give the green light today. Whether the result is good or bad, this waiting period does nothing except increase frustration, anxiety, and resentment for the process.
Welcome to stage 7.

Welcome to stage 7.
53621195.jpg

My feeling is we won't see anything until middle of next week at the earliest...Tuesday would be considered a miracle to me.

I got impatient and emailed the PA State Board - here is what I got as a response.

"We are anxiously awaiting for the results to be compiled from our testing service PCS so that the information is processed into our database. I amp hoping maybe this week but I'm not certain. As soon as the information is received, we will run immediately. Thank you for you patience and best wishes!"

I got impatient and emailed the PA State Board - here is what I got as a response.

"We are anxiously awaiting for the results to be compiled from our testing service PCS so that the information is processed into our database. I amp hoping maybe this week but I'm not certain. As soon as the information is received, we will run immediately. Thank you for you patience and best wishes!"
If you recall, JesseEng posted this last week from PCS, "Due to the fiasco of last January with the PA licensing site, PCS has chosen not to update PA candidate PCS profiles before the PA Board approves the release of the NCEES site results..."

What I find hilarious is that PA blames PCS and PCS blames PA. We need a parent to figure out what really happened between these two children.

I feel bad for you guys..... Beaten down to the point of posting kitten memes......
Sometimes you need something cute to balance out the anger. ;-)

What I don't understand is why PCS and PA result reconciliation has anything to do with NCEES publishing the results on their site.

Back