Quantcast

PA Results?

Help Support Engineer Boards:

PA-Civil

Reaction score
Anyone waiting for results from PA? Anyone anticipating results today?

mcordivari

Reaction score
I am from PA and have been anxiously awaiting as well. I took mechanical out of Philadelphia. I am nervous as I know several others who took the PE this April and their names do not show up at all in the lookup database as an EIT or a PE, whereas I still show up as an EIT. I'm thinking perhaps maybe I didn't pass. It could also be that I'm not spelling their names correctly but I guess we'll find out. Good luck to you!

Mike

Philadelphia, PA

PA-Civil

Reaction score
I am showing up as an EIT on the license verification site as well - I'm confident I passed but we shall see.

Good luck to you as well.

John QPE

Straight Outta Compton
Reaction score
PA never removes your EIT do they?. It goes to "null and void" .......... you are probably just spelling their names wrong.

mcordivari

Reaction score
Well, you just made me feel better :) . Let's all wait and see how it plays out.

BLG923PE

Reaction score
Right, your EIT will go "Null and Void". You won't see anything happen on the license site until PCS processes everything. PCS will be the first place the result appears.

MechE_in_PA_PE

Chief Injun Ear
Reaction score
Waiting and waiting....it was easier to take when everyone was waiting!

mcordivari

Reaction score
Yea, I've given up hope at this point. We pay enough for this exam, why can't they be up there with the rest of the states?

John QPE

Straight Outta Compton
Reaction score
This is why I took it in MD .... I'll just apply for reciprocity in PA.

Waiting for PA EIT results was all too fresh in my mind.

Hopefully you guys get results soon :pcs:

Sapper PE LS

Aspiring Couch Potato
Reaction score
Yeah CT ditched PCS after October's exam. Virginia did also... guess probably some others did too, but I only really know about CT and VA because those two states are where I've taken all of my tests.

Sapper PE LS

Aspiring Couch Potato
Reaction score
Now, NCEES, if you're listening, when you gonna take ownership of the state specific surveying exams and make it streamlined like the rest of what you've done? I know, I know, there's a task force reviewing it.

ENVE

Hello
Reaction score
Now, NCEES, if you're listening, when you gonna take ownership of the state specific surveying exams and make it streamlined like the rest of what you've done? I know, I know, there's a task force reviewing it.
Who's reviewing the task force?

Latest posts