PA RELEASED ON PCS WEBSITE!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received a reply from the state.  Said I can change my address on my own and provided a link.  However its asking for a Registration Code.   Not sure where to get this at the current stage (maybe will be on my certificate when it comes?)

If you are registering for the first time online to renew your license, change your address, request a duplicate license or check the status of your application, or you wish to change your password, or forgot your MyLicense User Id/Password, you will need the following information at hand:

• Registration Code (found on the wallet card portion of your license or on other notice received from the board)
  • Last Name (as it appears on your notice)
 https://www.mylicense.state.pa.us/PersonSearchResults.aspx?process=APP

You'll find it here, when the card gets mailed to you.  Or it gets mailed to your old address LOL
Haha, yeah probably.  They'll send it to the address I had 16 years ago!  lol

Mine is official now after hitting F5 a thousand times.  I must just have been farther down the list.
Excellent.   Congrats!

So any ideas on the best/cheapest place to get the stamp/embosser? 
I don't work or have anything to do with them but I used @PE Stamps (www.pestamps.com) - I am very happy with the service I got from them.

Order at 11:30am last Friday, had my electronic stamps by 9pm. My self-inking stamp was in my mailbox Monday afternoon. Plus if you send them an e-mail, they will give you a 10% off coupon.

Last edited by a moderator:
My Co-worker's still has not posted on the PA Verify website... I am getting nervous for him.. Although he received a passing result. Either way, I understand his pressure! 

@TWJ PE, Thanks! That seems super fast! I am considering ordering from @PE Stamps, I just wish they listed the prices of each item rather than clicking on each to figure out the price. I emailed them about maybe getting a list... Anything special to get a coupon other than ordering?

It seems that the prices all seem relatively comparable. Although @Engineer Seals has a bit wider of selection

My Co-worker's still has not posted on the PA Verify website... I am getting nervous for him.. Although he received a passing result. Either way, I understand his pressure! 

@TWJ PE, Thanks! That seems super fast! I am considering ordering from @PE Stamps, I just wish they listed the prices of each item rather than clicking on each to figure out the price. I emailed them about maybe getting a list... Anything special to get a coupon other than ordering?

It seems that the prices all seem relatively comparable. Although @Engineer Seals has a bit wider of selection
Just e-mail them and they'll give you a coupon.

Haha, yeah probably.  They'll send it to the address I had 16 years ago!  lol
Called the PA board today...so glad I did.  They sent the wallet card out yesterday to an address that I haven't resided in for years!   The wall certificates are going out tonight, so I was able to get my address updated just in time for that one.  

So news to all, cards were shipped yesterday and wall certs will go today!  

I meant to inquire about the actual PE exam score while I was on the phone, but it slipped my mind.  Has anyone had any luck obtaining their actual result?   I know that 'pass' is all I really need to know but I'm really curious on how I did. 

Called the PA board today...so glad I did.  They sent the wallet card out yesterday to an address that I haven't resided in for years!   The wall certificates are going out tonight, so I was able to get my address updated just in time for that one.  

So news to all, cards were shipped yesterday and wall certs will go today!  

I meant to inquire about the actual PE exam score while I was on the phone, but it slipped my mind.  Has anyone had any luck obtaining their actual result?   I know that 'pass' is all I really need to know but I'm really curious on how I did. 
Thats good news!  I doubt they would tell you, or even know, your score.  There's a reason its not *typically* published.  Engineering ethics prohibits you from saying one engineer is better than another, and by posting scores it would promote that, intentionally or not.

As for the wall certs... does anyone know what size they are, so I can order a frame???

****, she told me but now I can't remember if she said 8x10 or 8.5x11...sorry

Thats good news!  I doubt they would tell you, or even know, your score.  There's a reason its not *typically* published.  Engineering ethics prohibits you from saying one engineer is better than another, and by posting scores it would promote that, intentionally or not.

As for the wall certs... does anyone know what size they are, so I can order a frame???
I am sure if you go to any craft/frame store you can purchase a license frame you will be good.

Did you guys receive your license and wall certs yet?   Just trying to determine when to call the state board back and have them resent to me due to the 'address issue'.   

I realized what the problem was in regards to them having the wrong address.  My application was completed and approved several years back but I didn't sit for an exam until this spring when I finally had the time to schedule/devote to the test preparation.  So Harrisburg had my address from when I applied, not for when I scheduled to sit for the exam.

Did you guys receive your license and wall certs yet?   Just trying to determine when to call the state board back and have them resent to me due to the 'address issue'.   

I realized what the problem was in regards to them having the wrong address.  My application was completed and approved several years back but I didn't sit for an exam until this spring when I finally had the time to schedule/devote to the test preparation.  So Harrisburg had my address from when I applied, not for when I scheduled to sit for the exam.
Haven't received anything yet.

I have not received anything yet either.

Back