PA RELEASED ON PCS WEBSITE!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For anyone looking to contact the board to express your concerns, they can be reached here:

(717) 783-7049

[email protected]
Thanks for staying in touch with the board and keeping us updated. Have you been able to get any information about why they hold the results so long? In my opinion, they should be very transparent as they are a state board and hiding results with no explanation is kind of ridiculous, not to mention the high cost of taking the test. 

Just got another email from the board that conflicts with their last.  Earlier they didn't know when to anticipate results, now they are saying that they will give PCS authorization to release today.  Don't know what to believe at this point.

They're gonna release the results and they will be just great.  So great like you've never even seen.  Believe me, believe me

STAND BY, RESULTS ARE COMING!

f5.jpg

Me too!   :D

My results are on NCEES but not on PCS and I don't show a license in the PA license lookup

itll be a bit yet before you get the license number on the lookup site.  The board was still inputting that information. I believe they were originally going to withhold results until that information was ready to upload, but they had a change of heart.

Yep, just received the email.    It matched the 'blip' from last Friday...thank god! 

Back