PA RELEASED ON PCS WEBSITE!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is hilarious.  based on seeing this thread i tried to log on to pcs but forgot my password.  so i did a reset and got back to the login page about 5 minutes later.  by then it was too late.  for some reason the login page is not loading.  i feel  like they may be updating the accounts as we speak or doing other site maintenance.  insane! i am going to try on the hour until i fall asleep tonight!

this is hilarious.  based on seeing this thread i tried to log on to pcs but forgot my password.  so i did a reset and got back to the login page about 5 minutes later.  by then it was too late.  for some reason the login page is not loading.  i feel  like they may be updating the accounts as we speak or doing other site maintenance.  insane! i am going to try on the hour until i fall asleep tonight!
Update - i just got logged on to my pcs account, and i am not seeing the exam results.  so i guess that means still more waiting!

You and me both.  I realize I was one of the lucky ones in seeing the glitch, but I want to know my license number (and see it officially to be sure it was correct), and order my stamp!

Is there anyone who saw the glitch, but it said they failed?

Just worried now that the glitch defaulted to "pass" for everyone, and they are updating those who "failed"

Is there anyone who saw the glitch, but it said they failed?

Just worried now that the glitch defaulted to "pass" for everyone, and they are updating those who "failed"
You're thinking too much into it.  Very few saw the results, and those that did were likely very proactive on this forum.  I would bet they are correct.  If not, they would potentially have a lawsuit on their hands.  Also, NJ also had the glitch and they did have some say fail.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're thinking too much into it.  Very few saw the results, and those that did were likely very proactive on this forum.  I would bet they are correct.  If not, they would potentially have a lawsuit on their hands.  Also, NJ also had the glitch and they did have some say fail.
Well that makes me feel better that NJ had some glitch "fail" (poor souls)...

Not to scare anyone though, but last year a coworker "passed" and even got a license number before PCS contacted him and said he failed.... now THAT sucks.

Well that makes me feel better that NJ had some glitch "fail" (poor souls)...

Not to scare anyone though, but last year a coworker "passed" and even got a license number before PCS contacted him and said he failed.... now THAT sucks.
I read about that, but if memory serves correctly, they were actually notified that they failed, then got letters that they passed, then notified that they failed again.  Correct?

I read about that, but if memory serves correctly, they were actually notified that they failed, then got letters that they passed, then notified that they failed again.  Correct?
Didn't hear that, it was second hand though - too afraid to ask the poor guy himself...

PA released results early again??? WTF, you couldn't make this crap up. Lets just hope what you saw was legit.

Was just told that PCS should have authorization by days end.  The wait is almost over.
So does this mean that the results will be posted for viewing on PCS by the end of today, or just that the results will be released to PA by the end of the day and we have to wait longer?

If it eases your mind, I found the thread where it was talked about http://engineerboards.com/index.php?/topic/24563-pa-results/&page=5

Basically, PCS website showed fail, NCEES showed fail, but the PA state board issued license numbers and certificates saying they passed. 
Wow this actually happened in PA?? Incredibly nuts! Seems awfully problematic... what are the qualifications to get hired there? Sheesh.. I feel a little better living in CA...but not so much.

Well, its looking increasingly like the board was full of hot air.  Not looking like it'll be today.

I'm not expecting that PA should be the first state to release scores, but if 42 other states can release scores in the first 3 business days, why is PA not capable of that?

We're not the largest state or the smallest state or the most or least stringent for licensure, I just don't get it.

I guess we're gonna be waiting some more...

:please:

Back