October 2021 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any idea what would be the cutoff for pe civil structural?
Eventually someone will create a separate thread to look at the fail scores for the various exams to try to figure out the cut score. And then people will try to add in the magical Texas scores. I'm personally not a fan of trying to figure out the cut score. Pyrrhic victories are nice but in the end though it doesn't really matter. Use the diagnostic to figure out where to shore up your studies, generally improve study habits and then kicks the exams ass the next time.

FWIW I think I saw someone post a 47/80 fail earlier?

Eventually someone will create a separate thread to look at the fail scores for the various exams to try to figure out the cut score. And then people will try to add in the magical Texas scores. I'm personally not a fan of trying to figure out the cut score. Pyrrhic victories are nice but in the end though it doesn't really matter. Use the diagnostic to figure out where to shore up your studies, generally improve study habits and then kicks the exams ass the next time.

FWIW I think I saw someone post a 47/80 fail earlier?
I passed it. Was just wondering!

im right there with you! only this was my 2nd attempt, not looking forward to relearn how to study with no open material...
They do give you the codes as searchable PDF’s. And if my coworker is right (I need to confirm this) they’ll give you the exact section you need for the specific problem.

Back