October 2021 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ON SALE NOW! F5 KEYBOARD REPLACEMENT KEYS!!! ONLY $10 INCLUDING SHIPPING!

DON'T GET CAUGHT WHEN RESULTS COME IN AND YOU CAN'T REFRESH YOUR SCREEN! BE PREPARED!

HURRY AND ORDER NOW WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!

View attachment 25271

• Each keyboard key clip comes with: Key Cap; Hinge Clip; Silicone Cup
  • 100% Factory Original (...from which factory, wtf knows, but who cares, it's a key)
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee (especially from the seller)
  • 1 Year Full Warranty (or until the PE results come in, whichever comes first)
  • SHIPS IMMEDIATELY TO YOUR HOME (when it actually arrives is anyone's guess)
  • Multiple Forms of Payment Accepted: (Venmo, CashApp, Bitcoin, a dozen Titleist golf balls, whatever)
  • Don't need a F5 key? Invest in the red hot F5 replacement key franchise for as little as $50. PM me for details.
  • We have an excellent customer satisfaction track record. See below testimonials (from real, actual made-up reviews).
View attachment 25272
-By "Mike"

View attachment 25273
-By "Bill"

View attachment 25274
-By "Patty"
MADE MY DAY :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yeah.... they've got internal stuff they have to do first.
I’m curious if they still have to do “the internal stuff” in Florida.
I believe the reason for the delay in Florida was the way exam takers had to register years ago, which required board approval first. Those had to have their results process manually by the board, which caused the delay. Now everyone registers with the NCEES directly without board approval.
So, the question is is there anyone left who applied for board approval first before registering with NCEES years ago?

I believe the reason for the delay in Florida was the way exam takers had to register years ago, which required board approval first. Those had to have their results process manually by the board, which caused the delay. Now everyone registers with the NCEES directly without board approval.
So, the question is is there anyone left who applied for board approval first before registering with NCEES years ago?

Yes, that's correct. And yes, the "delay" in Florida has decreased over the last few sessions as the number of older-form applicants has decreased. They still had a few straglers last session. I don't know if it's completely phased through or not. They may still have a few people on the list that require a manual check.

But even if we remove that issues from consideration, Florida was typically released later in the first day or on day 2 before that issue arose.

New theory:

The average over the past 10 exams: 40.8 days
The average over the last 5 October exams: 44 days
Average of those two averages: 42.4

42 days after the Friday, Oct 22 exam date? Friday, Dec. 3. If you push it to 44 days? Sunday, Dec. 5.

So, it's either going to be this Friday or next Monday. So let's see how much we can SPAM this week!

https://engineerboards.com/threads/october-2021-45k-spam-thread.37634/page-3003#post-7768987
I'm really thinking it'll be Monday the 6th but maybe if we spam enough their hand will be forced

Back