October 2021 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ON SALE NOW! F5 KEYBOARD REPLACEMENT KEYS!!! ONLY $10 INCLUDING SHIPPING!

DON'T GET CAUGHT WHEN RESULTS COME IN AND YOU CAN'T REFRESH YOUR SCREEN! BE PREPARED!

HURRY AND ORDER NOW WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!

F5 push button.gif

• Each keyboard key clip comes with: Key Cap; Hinge Clip; Silicone Cup
  • 100% Factory Original (...from which factory, wtf knows, but who cares, it's a key)
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee (especially from the seller)
  • 1 Year Full Warranty (or until the PE results come in, whichever comes first)
  • SHIPS IMMEDIATELY TO YOUR HOME (when it actually arrives is anyone's guess)
  • Multiple Forms of Payment Accepted: (Venmo, CashApp, Bitcoin, a dozen Titleist golf balls, whatever)
  • Don't need a F5 key? Invest in the red hot F5 replacement key franchise for as little as $50. PM me for details.
  • We have an excellent customer satisfaction track record. See below testimonials (from real, actual made-up reviews).
1636554382389.png
-By "Mike"

1636554420122.png
-By "Bill"

1636554453158.png
-By "Patty"

When ya'll say 40 days that doesn't include weekends does it?

:|
It does. So, 40 days would be Dec. 1. But I'm gonna say this: it's usually slightly longer for fall exams, so 45+ days is more realistic. SO don't seriously expect results until Dec. 6-10.

I guess I can't English because now I'm more confused

40 days does not include weekends, correct?
I'm saying weekends are included. 40 days would be Dec. 1. But I'm gonna say this: it's usually slightly longer for fall exams, so 45+ days is more realistic. SO don't seriously expect results until Dec. 6-10.

I feel like the WTTS thread is making the suck worse for me this time around. In April I didn't discover this thread until about 2 weeks before the results came out. I was checking here often, but by then I new it would be soon. This time around I feel like I need to check this thread regularly, but it's still very far away 🙁

I'm saying weekends are included. 40 days would be Dec. 1. But I'm gonna say this: it's usually slightly longer for fall exams, so 45+ days is more realistic. SO don't seriously expect results until Dec. 6-10.
AH ohkay sounds good.

I've been telling all of my friends/family mid December anyway, so that's cool at least

Nooooo... Dec 10 is too late man.. I don't think I can just keep waiting and waiting until Dec 10!! I hope they announce it way before then..

Nooooo... Dec 10 is too late man.. I don't think I can just keep waiting and waiting until Dec 10!! I hope they announce it way before then..
I know what you mean, I am hoping they announce it earlier but realistically it will probably be Dec 15 or so :/

I feel like the WTTS thread is making the suck worse for me this time around. In April I didn't discover this thread until about 2 weeks before the results came out. I was checking here often, but by then I new it would be soon. This time around I feel like I need to check this thread regularly, but it's still very far away 🙁
How long have you been waiting to take the PE exam? Years, right? So this period is just the same. But much shorter. Don't even come back here to this thread until thanksgiving! Come play mafia with us instead! We just started another round, but when the next round starts, you can jump in!

https://engineerboards.com/threads/eb-mafia.33851/page-1500

Yes, come play Mafia and Spam! Link of both are in this page. :)
I already accepted the worst case scenario, I have to retake the exam one more time.. not the end of the world...

Yes, come play Mafia and Spam! Link of both are in this page. :)
I already accepted the worst case scenario, I have to retake the exam one more time.. not the end of the world...
Don't just accept the worst right off the bat! Prepare for the worst, yes, but hope for the best!

As long as you are confident that you got 55/80 right, it will all fall into place. Because there may be some you got wrong from those, but others you got right that you're not as confident on.

And if you add in a few extras that you guessed on, that pushes you close to 70%!

Don't just accept the worst right off the bat! Prepare for the worst, yes, but hope for the best!

As long as you are confident that you got 55/80 right, it will all fall into place. Because there may be some you got wrong from those, but others you got right that you're not as confident on.

And if you add in a few extras that you guessed on, that pushes you close to 70%!
Amen brother! I hope I could just adapt your warrior attitude and your mental toughness.

Back