October 2020 Results Map

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CA Results: 

My NCEES portal shows that I passed (as of about 2 pm yesterday 12/15) but I have yet to receive a result release notification email

For Georgia, I emailed the Executive Director of the Board Members, Darren Mickler, to confirm if there was a board meeting before the end of the year and when the results would be released.  He said "they should be out tomorrow".  Hopefully this helps ease the minds of my fellow Georgians.  Good luck! 

Day 3 - 1300 update. Added that the home of the best engineering school - Georgia Tech - has a partial release via license lookup.

31300.png

Programming Note: The colors for GA and NJ are similar but slightly different. This is intentional. Both are a partial release state with slightly different dates and methods for partial release, and both are rumored to release tomorrow. It's not easy to add asterisks and daggers in the intermediate versions. My "master" template sees the difference, and it allows me to add the appropriate caveats when I prepare the FINAL map.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just called the BORPELS for the State of Washington and the gentleman I spoke to said that the results would be released tomorrow 12/18 at around 11 am PST (2 pm EST). 
my god... i cannot take this much longer... why is it taking them so long

Hawaii engineering licensing boards said they won't release results until December 28th. 😣 Slowest state in everything...

Hawaii engineering licensing boards said they won't release results until December 28th. 😣 Slowest state in everything...
Seriously?

Maui here, I assumed we would be last, but I thought last would still be this week... The 28th? Crazy.

Back