October 2019 Results Map

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're starting to update GA Licenses! The newest one is an exam in Georgia - it's starting!!

Last edited by a moderator:
They are 100% doing it one by one. Slow but hopefully steady!
It's so dumb.  All NCEES is waiting on for our pass/fail results is permission from GA.  If GA is adding licenses then they're obviously ready for people to get the news, so just go ahead and give NCEES the green light and we won't keep calling for a new secretary of state.

It's so dumb.  All NCEES is waiting on for our pass/fail results is permission from GA.  If GA is adding licenses then they're obviously ready for people to get the news, so just go ahead and give NCEES the green light and we won't keep calling for a new secretary of state.
*We might keep calling for a new SOS anyways

Also, I may not get a chance to update the map until later today. 

I will make this FINAL clean version after Christmas.

Michigan here, I got the email saying my results are in but my dashboard still says results pending. My coworker already got his results, but nothing on my dashboard. does this mean I failed? I emailed ncees helpdesk and they said they would get to it in 48 business hours. I can't make it another week I'm dying here.
I'm having the same issue!! California. I called NCEES and was told that my exam information will be sent to the California Board for Professional Engineers, Land Surveyors, and Geologists for review. I call the Cal board but was told "it makes no sense. I don't know why NCEES sends your result for us to review. Cal board deals with license applications and the exams are NCEES's thing."
Then I wrote NCEES what Cal board said and asked why my result is sent there for review and I'm not receiving my exam result on time. So far no reply or update. 

Back