October 2019 Results Map

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't find my name. Either I failed or it's a fake? 
It's only been 19 people so far, check out the CO thread:

Posted there:

New licenses are starting at 56714.  Current license number goes to 56733 (~18 people so far, updated 3:50pm mst)

https://apps.colorado.gov/dora/licensing/Lookup/LicenseLookup.aspx

MadamPirate posted this below, and this is the easiest way to see the full list without looking up license #'s one by one, (under the 'Architects, Engineers and Land Surveyors' section, fastest way to search is filter by issue date, column R:

https://apps.colorado.gov/dora/licensing/Lookup/GenerateRoster.aspx

Good luck to everyone waiting on Colorado (and Georgia and Hawaii)! Still waiting on the NCEES, but it's a relief to know that I passed now. I think a girl on another thread found her results through the lookup to so there's at least a couple people who have gotten there's.

I'm skeptical that it's a definitve sign that you failed. It could just mean that the mail hasn't gotten to you yet. Are you on Oahu or another island?

Last edited by a moderator:
(Hawaii)

If I didn’t receive a letter, does that mean I didn’t pass?
Considering you’re on the Big Island,  i would wait till Monday. I know it’s not easy to wait (this was my fourth attempt); there was only one case I remember where someone on Kauai got the letter the same time as people on Oahu. Hopefully, NCEES posts early Monday morning, before the rooster crows, and you get good news!

I'll stay optimistic for Monday for CO results. At least it puts the "couple weeks" responses to rest.
Hopefully that's true! I'm relieved that I got my PE license in Colorado and that I know what the result is going to be when NCEES releases it. But yeah hopefully something comes soon for everyone else. I guess if anything because they're issuing PEs actively it tells us they're working on it. Hopefully having Christmas in 10 days will put a bit of deadline there. Hope you pass!

Back