October 2020 Results Map

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
17:00 update: Added Texas (16:00), Ohio (16:33), Oklahoma (16:46), and Colorado (4:20) 

1700.png

This drop gets us to over 270 electoral votes (sorry had to do it) and it's right at the end of the work day. I'll monitor for another hour, but it looks like this is the last update of the day. I'll resume tomorrow morning, probably around 10AM eastern.

I thought everybody had to register through NCEES website. 
That is currently correct. You can register directly with NCEES. You only apply with us once you have passed your PE exam, completed your required years of experience, and wish to get a Florida PE license.

Prior to a rules change in October 2019, you had to register with FBPE first, and you had to have your experience completed and verified at that time. There were folks who had registered (and paid a fee) prior to that, but haven't passed their exam. Those have carried over for each exam period since. I believe we are down to around 100 still in the old method.

Back