October 2020 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've refreshed the website too many times and I can't work anymore... I need to find out the results.. 
I'm still getting work done. Sorta. This whole morning I managed to make 4 small field markup corrections to some prints...a job that normally would take me 30min....

I'm still getting work done. Sorta. This whole morning I managed to make 4 small field markup corrections to some prints...a job that normally would take me 30min....
Right there with ya...definitely not a productive week.

In other news, it looks like NCEES published the exam pass rates for this round of exams:

https://ncees.org/engineering/pe/pass-rates

I hope I'm in that 61% for Construction lol

For those waiting in Georgia and New Jersey:

It is possible for some applicants to use LL or the NJ website to see if they passed. However not finding you name or information does not mean you failed either. We've been monitoring this for a few years now, so we can confidently say that the names are added somewhat randomly. And further not all the passed names/info is visible prior to the general release. Some people find out they passed after the general release and their names/info are updated later. Do not give up hope!

Thanks for sharing the update pass rates. Nothing too statistically different for my exam. (Electrical: ECC). So I'm hoping we're both in that slightly bigger than slim majority. And that we can get some closure soon!

Just called Washington state licensing and they are now saying tomorrow around noon (pst) for results release.
giphy.gif

Glad I'm not a repeat taker of Mining and Minerals...Only 2 of the 14 takers passed. Yikes!
I'm a nukee. This year only 9 people passed out of 17 total. The number of takers is always pretty low, and the pass rate is even lower. The first year I took it, Maryland took three weeks and was last to release. I happened to know enough people, or know-a-guy-who-knows-a-guy that took the exam that I was able to work out my odds on a daily basis. It didn't look very encouraging towards the end.

I passed a year later, one of only 19 people out of 31 takers.

Right there with ya...definitely not a productive week.

In other news, it looks like NCEES published the exam pass rates for this round of exams:

https://ncees.org/engineering/pe/pass-rates

I hope I'm in that 61% for Construction lol
Dang, Geotechnical only had a 55% pass rate for first time takers this time.  Only the electrical Power exam had a lower pass rate.  

Reporting in after my millionth NJ State Board check...

PASSED WRE!!

Thank you all for the info and support these past few days of waiting.  I've only lurked until now, but plan to stick around.
Which did you use?  The license look up or the checklist?

EE power is for the 2019 exams. They haven't updated the most recent CBT exams yet
All I know is that it's not 100% pass. Co-worker of mine took it and failed :(  (He took it on a Friday and got his result the next Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Anyways I'm assuming at this point that I'll be waiting until tomorrow with my WA friends.

Still "Unchecked" for me 😐...hopefully they just haven't gotten to me yet. 
As people have said, it appears to be random, and even people who passed may not have it show up there before the official release.  So don't give up hope and good luck!

As people have said, it appears to be random, and even people who passed may not have it show up there before the official release.  So don't give up hope and good luck!
Am i the only one not knowing about this checklist? Can you please share the link to this checklist.

I tried "license lookup" but it is still pending.

Thanks

Am i the only one not knowing about this checklist? Can you please share the link to this checklist.

I tried "license lookup" but it is still pending.

Thanks
Go here:

https://newjersey.mylicense.com/eGov/Login.aspx

If you haven't made a username/password for the board yet (which was the case with me because covid delayed them processing my initial documents), click on "Register Person" on the left.  With your social and DOB, it will find your file, and you can set up the account.

After you log in, click "View Checklist" in the blue bar, and see if it says anything after "Passed PE".

Back