October 2020 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I will try again... thanks everyone for kind words but it just sucksss so bad right now I want scream and beat someone up....I guess I have moved to anger now from sad/upset mode. 
I totally get it. Go for a run, maybe kickboxing, or shoot some things in a video game. Try to get that frustration out in a positive way. 

NC results are in.  Passed.  I knew it would be close.  It could have been by one point.  I'll never know.  Never again will I have to put my duties as spouse, father, and employee on the back-burner to get ready for this insane 8-hour exam.  Hallelujah!  Where's the Tylenol!?!?
Shhhhhiiiiiiiiii, its time to break out the Tequila!! Congrats!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if this has been reported, but New Hampshire is in according to Reddit. Post was made @ 10:31 AM EST

Still nothing in NY...
tenor.gif

Civil Water Resources. 

Do you mind me asking what discipline you took and score you received? 
Also I just got 47 correct which means I sucked I guess. So I was just feeling it went well because I got tricked like anything :(  N here I was thinking the exam felt easier than I thought it would be. 

Also I just got 47 correct which means I sucked I guess. So I was just feeling it went well because I got tricked like anything :(  N here I was thinking the exam felt easier than I thought it would be. 
I took WRE as well. Don't have my results yet but I could be sitting right there with ya. I walked out of that thing with zero confidence in passing or failing. I literally had no idea. You'll get there though. It definitely was not an east test in my opinion. Way harder and much different than anything I prepared for.

Back