October 2020 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i had read that it was brutal this go 'round.
For sure. I should have probably spent more time in the AM session. I had an hour and half left when I was done with it and thought I had it in the bag. If I had just gotten at least one more of those questions right, I would probably have passed. The PM section had a ridiculous question? wtf..... now I know. 

Last edited by a moderator:
For sure. I should have probably spent more time in the AM session. I had an hour and half left when I was done with it and thought I had it in the bag. If I had just gotten at least one more of those questions right, I would probably have passed. The PM section had a ridiculous question  wtf..... now I know. 
You need to remove those details about the exam question, please.

If you can't edit, @leggo PE can.

Transportation Depth section KILLED me this time around. 
Agreed, I was feeling confident after the morning but the afternoon is why I am so worried. I work in land development so some stuff was already new to me. I would've taken water resources if environmental wasn't a part of it.

I didn't think it was like the practice exams at all. If I am remembering correctly I don't think I calc'd out a single LEP. Very conceptual. We will see how things shake out.
I agree, many more conceptual problems than last years test

Latest posts

Back