October 2020 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How the heck are we supposed to go back to work now? I can't stop staring at the results notification
Yep. This moment right here. The time when the results are out and your state hasn't released yet. This is the worst part of this whole process. 

This post wasn't directed to anyone in particular.

I failed and I want to go home.
I've been there before. When I got my fail notice at 9 AM, I lost motivation to do work the rest of the day. I also had a date that night (which I didn't cancel), but I was in no mood for working or dating or anything. You'll get through this okay. Hang in there! You'll get it next time!

I'm a bit surprised at how few States have released by now. Based on last year I would have expected another 5-10 states 2.5 hrs into the release.
Covid has definitely affected things by the looks of it

I'm a bit surprised at how few States have released by now. Based on last year I would have expected another 5-10 states 2.5 hrs into the release.
I would assume it's probably due to the shear amount of people taking it this time around. 

Back