October 2020 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fingers and toes crossed that Texas comes in soon too.
When I took it the first time and received my fail notice (😅😢) results were released in the TX area at 9:05 AM CST. It’s possible we’ll get our results in the morning soon!

So sorry to hear this.  But I'm sure you can.  Let the sticker shock wear off and then go back and look at the diagnostic.  Then start the grind! You'll get it!

Easy for me to say as I'm still in limbo...but you got this!
I feel I put my life on hold for this one shot... its so hard to do with family n all... I stayed at work till 9-10pm etc and now can’t think of myself doing it all again... I thought I was giving my best but I guess it wasn’t enough... I needed this for career and life so badly I am already 2 years late taking it ... will complete 6yrs at work this coming march... 😕

Hour 2 complete.

As of now, according to both Reddit and EB, only 1 state has reported in.

Let’s see who the next state will be!

Anyone have any historical data on WV? When do they typically release compared to other states?

According to Reddit, Idaho is in. Can anyone confirm? 
Post was made at 10:01 AM EST

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel I put my life on hold for this one shot... its so hard to do with family n all... I stayed at work till 9-10pm etc and now can’t think of myself doing it all again... I thought I was giving my best but I guess it wasn’t enough... I needed this for career and life so badly I am already 2 years late taking it ... will complete 6yrs at work this coming march... 😕
I understand your despondency at this moment, but don’t let it deter from future attempts. I did not pass the first time and I took a 10 year work sabbatical before this latest attempt. 

You can do this, give yourself time to grieve, don’t think about the retake right this moment. 

Back