October 2020 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have any historical data on WV? When do they typically release compared to other states?
We don't have much data from WV. Not a lot of representation from there so not much stands on in my memory. 

According to Reddit, Idaho is in. Can anyone confirm? 
Post was made at 10:02 AM EST
I'll take reports from reddit.  They're linking back to my map anyway. Besides, reports may be sparse this cycle and beggars can't be choosers.

I feel I put my life on hold for this one shot... its so hard to do with family n all... I stayed at work till 9-10pm etc and now can’t think of myself doing it all again... I thought I was giving my best but I guess it wasn’t enough... I needed this for career and life so badly I am already 2 years late taking it ... will complete 6yrs at work this coming march... 😕
No such thing as late. You do the exam on your own timetable, not anyone else's.

Take some deep breaths and try to decompress before thinking about another attempt, okay?

I feel I put my life on hold for this one shot... its so hard to do with family n all... I stayed at work till 9-10pm etc and now can’t think of myself doing it all again... I thought I was giving my best but I guess it wasn’t enough... I needed this for career and life so badly I am already 2 years late taking it ... will complete 6yrs at work this coming march... 😕
Female here. Mommy. 3rd time test taker. Waaaay late to the party... I took the scenic route to this degree and test.  Last time I said, I'm done taking it, but I waited awhile and did it again. Its tough with a family. But you are not only doing this for you, you are doing this for them too.  Take awhile to be upset. Enjoy the Holidays, then try again. 

Latest posts

Back