October 2020 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been lurking since I originally registered for the April 2020 exam.  I'm NJ, so general consensus seems to be I'll be waiting for a few days and with 10-15 inches of snow forecasted for Wednesday, I'll probably be waiting until after the January exam...
Why is NJ expected to release a few days out?

Can someone check if they can register for the January exam?  Mine used to say "Exam already taken," now it says "Registration is currently closed."  I wonder if that means I failed?

Can someone check if they can register for the January exam?  Mine used to say "Exam already taken," now it says "Registration is currently closed."  I wonder if that means I failed?
I think that just means that before registration was open but you weren't allowed to register. Now registration is closed. I would not read anything into that.

That sage wisdom. This is what I'm doing going forward. Less pressure.
Yeah, not telling everyone and their mom is a lot less stressful. mostly lol.

it just means you're studying in secret and i kept track of who knew lol 

Doubt it means you failed.

Back