October 2020 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone check if they can register for the January exam?  Mine used to say "Exam already taken," now it says "Registration is currently closed."  I wonder if that means I failed?
Mine says the same

Well as someone who took it 7 times... First 2 times, i just straight up told people I failed - a lot knew I was taking it the 1st 2 times. 3rd time, I also trained for the Boston marathon at the same time so I didn't study and didn't pass lol. I kept it very hush the next 4 times. Like I told my gramma who I talk to weekly like 3 days before I took it (my direct boss, PM, best friend, my partner, and a few others knew I was taking it). 

So when I passed last year, I foolishly opened the email at my desk and basically almost hyperventilated at my desk, beelined for a closet where I called my bestie in tears. And then had to pull it together for a meeting. Texted my partner. And then made a social media post later in the day letting everyone know I passed.

And that afternoon, someone said something to me about it during stretching time so I shouted it for the whole office to hear (it's an office for 40). And then announced it again at the holiday party that was that night. And it went out in a division email within a week too 

So there are some options for you lol 
Well, when I DIDN'T pass, I called hubs sniffling... and kind of squeeked at him. WOrds did not work.

TEXAS RELEASED!!!! FINALLY!! I PASSED!!!

View attachment 19966
tenor.gif

if it hasn't come out yet, is it safe to assume that it isn't happening today?

(TX, btw)
I think we all figured that the first potential day of release wouldn’t be until tomorrow.

It sucks, but it’s the logical answer :(

I think we all figured that the first potential day of release wouldn’t be until tomorrow.

It sucks, but it’s the logical answer :(
I just hope it's tomorrow and not any later. With the snow storm coming on Wednesday (Connecticut) it'd be my luck that that the results will come out in the middle of the storm when I can't get internet connection

Back