October 2020 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anybody expect to have the results later today, after 3.00 PM (ET)? 

Or are most of you thinking that they will be released as from tomorrow?

No.

I'm expecting to see my results later than tomorrow. Because, why not? 

Each of the past releases has a map, you could look at those to see. I'm personally not counting on any past data being valid this year.
Exception:  Illinois, thanks to its third-party testing administrator, is certain to lag everyone else by a healthy three days.  

Each of the past releases has a map, you could look at those to see. I'm personally not counting on any past data being valid this year.
Exception:  Illinois, thanks to its third-party testing administrator, is certain to lag everyone else by a healthy three days.  

I doubt they release today. Also, it might not be either tomorrow. The way NCEES worded out, we knew the fact that result won't be released before the 14th but not necessary means that it will be on Tuesday. I hope we will find out by the end of the week at most... hopefully. 

wishing you all ,"include myself 🙂" a relax week and a very happy ending as they say. 

LOL. No.

There are no guarantees. But I'll put it to you this way: I'm now on my use/lose staycation; my alarm hasn't been set for nearly a week; I enjoy sleeping in; I'm setting an alarm for tomorrow morning.

LOL. No.

There are no guarantees. But I'll put it to you this way: I'm now on my use/lose staycation; my alarm hasn't been set for nearly a week; I enjoy sleeping in; I'm setting an alarm for tomorrow morning.
Yeah, this sounds about right to me.

What does this mean for people who took it in Illinois?
When NCEES sends exam results, the results for Illinois exams are reported to CTS, who then records this info for their purposes before passing it along to the Board.  It's an extra layer of red tape.    

IIRC correctly, my license number showed up on the IDFPR website 3 days after exam results were released.  Your "official" exam result notification is the letter that CTS sends in the mail whenever they get around to it.  

I'm fully expecting my results to come in 8 - 10 weeks after the January exams are done. 

When NCEES sends exam results, the results for Illinois exams are reported to CTS, who then records this info for their purposes before passing it along to the Board.  It's an extra layer of red tape.    

IIRC correctly, my license number showed up on the IDFPR website 3 days after exam results were released.  Your "official" exam result notification is the letter that CTS sends in the mail whenever they get around to it.  
Thank God i moved from Illinois to Texas....

Back