October 2020 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else hitting refresh on their NCEES account every 5 minutes?
Only every five minutes? You must not want it that much. Most people are refreshing every 15 seconds by Day 50.

TY for invoking that implosion in my chest this morning  :wacko:
giphy.gif

I just registered an account to complain about you. So, this is me complaining about you.
Welcome to the site!

Why? Just why?

TY for invoking that implosion in my chest this morning  :wacko:

I just registered an account to complain about you. So, this is me complaining about you.

You just triggered so much panic in me until I noticed the 2018...

Same here. Grrrrrrrrr

dude...not cool.

I half blacked out when I saw this
LOL. Sorry, but not sorry. :)

Just having a little fun and trying to lighten the mood. Also I'm fine with you directing anger at me instead of at NCEES.

Apparently I even got a couple of people to register accounts!? Welcome. Hope you stick around. You can look forward to messing with the newbies next year.

Just having a little fun and trying to lighten the mood. Also I'm fine with you directing anger at me instead of at NCEES.

Apparently I even got a couple of people to register accounts!? Welcome. Hope you stick around. You can look forward to messing with the newbies next year.
...and messing with the oldbies every day.

Last edited by a moderator:

I am one of them... have been a silent spectator... searched through the net just after the Oct 2020 exam for forums and have been following since laughing, nervous and unbothered at times but that "I passed" just triggered me lol ....we are close and I don't know what to feel. I am scared of refreshing NCEES page. 

I am one of them... have been a silent spectator... searched through the net just after the Oct 2020 exam for forums and have been following since laughing, nervous and unbothered at times but that "I passed" just triggered me lol ....we are close and I don't know what to feel. I am scared of refreshing NCEES page. 
Come play mafia game with some of your fellow EB-ers to take your mind off of it. 

This is an open invitation to everyone. Gotta sign up for this round by like 5pm eastern time.

Latest posts

Back