October 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sat next to someone taking the Controls exam, and he was done about an hour before anyone else for both the AM and PM sections. He could have been out of there so much earlier if he didn't have to wait for us. Now the Controls exam is taking revenge by making us wait for them.
he didn't have to wait for anyone else, you can leave the exam room as long as it's before the 15 minute warning. 

what if we had to wait until December 23rd......
tenor.gif

Someone mentioned for April they tend to release before Easter. Maybe that is just the wrong correlation. Easter calendar is based on moon cycles. So maybe the results are referencing that same scheduling metric! *scrambles for star charts and moon phases*

Someone mentioned for April they tend to release before Easter. Maybe that is just the wrong correlation. Easter calendar is based on moon cycles. So maybe the results are referencing that same scheduling metric! *scrambles for star charts and moon phases*
Maybe release before Memorial Day... Just don't want you looking at the wrong star charts.

That's not true in the slightest. Considering Easter is in April and results don't come out until May

Good morning everyone! Today's the day! The sun is shining the results aren't out yet and we are getting out of-the results aren't out yet. THE RESULTS AREN'T OUT YET!!!

Has anyone else looked at the release history and realized this is the longest wait in 4 or 5 years? I think a little insanity might be justified.

tenor.gif

You guys I just got home to find this brochure in the mail addressed to me. I never signed up for School of PE or anything. How did they get my info? Does this mean I failed?!?! Haha 

View attachment 14875
On the last page it states something like "If you already have your PE, we also offer continuing education credits!". 

Pretty sure these companies get access to every applicants name and address....   somehow.  When I first signed up for the PE I got several different companies sending me helpful brochures 😃

Back