October 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So it begins, another day of adrenaline pump and dump with every email notification. Fortunately, I am at site whole day this should curb my obsession with the F5 key. 

You guys I just got home to find this brochure in the mail addressed to me. I never signed up for School of PE or anything. How did they get my info? Does this mean I failed?!?! Haha 

View attachment 14875
Not necessarily.... I got stuff from SoPE asking to write questions for the PE before I found out I passed.🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️ But dare not I assumed passing then...

You guys I just got home to find this brochure in the mail addressed to me. I never signed up for School of PE or anything. How did they get my info? Does this mean I failed?!?! Haha
It means you are on someones' mailing list. They probably got your information via your state board. It is not a reflection of pass/fail.

I don't understand the point of leaving NCEES up and constantly refreshing. You're going to get an email notifying you the results are there; it's less work, less distracting, and provides you more time to prepare yourself to see the results if you just wait for the email. 

I don't understand the point of leaving NCEES up and constantly refreshing. You're going to get an email notifying you the results are there; it's less work, less distracting, and provides you more time to prepare yourself to see the results if you just wait for the email. 
I'd rather find out by refreshing and it popping up than building up all the anticipation of seeing the email, going to NCEES, and logging in. At least it'll hit me like a truck this way.

Some people just like to watch the world burn

I sat next to someone taking the Controls exam, and he was done about an hour before anyone else for both the AM and PM sections. He could have been out of there so much earlier if he didn't have to wait for us. Now the Controls exam is taking revenge by making us wait for them.

giphy.gif

After further review, the Controls Review Board has decided to table the Batman vs Ironman discussion for a later date. The next item on the list is...DANG IT, FRANK!!! I guess the next topic is Chipotle vs Qdoba. This might take a while. Sorry guys.

Back