October 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have zero unread emails. My inbox is my to do list so if its taken care of, its filed away or deleted
My personal email organization went out the window as soon as I had a work email to keep on top of. My wife dragged me kicking and screaming into the Gmail tabbed view (promotions, updates, primary, etc) and I honestly haven't looked back since. If it's not in my primary or updates I don't care about it. 

I have zero unread emails. My inbox is my to do list so if its taken care of, its filed away or deleted
This is how I manage my work email Inbox. Should note. Everything going into Archive. I stopped using individual folders long ago. The search works great and separate folders take too much time.

in my defense it's my personnel AOL account. 

My personal email organization went out the window as soon as I had a work email to keep on top of. My wife dragged me kicking and screaming into the Gmail tabbed view (promotions, updates, primary, etc) and I honestly haven't looked back since. If it's not in my primary or updates I don't care about it. 
Yeah, my personal gmail looks like yours. thousands of unread, 10s of thousands of archived.

This is how I manage my work email Inbox. Should note. Everything going into Archive. I stopped using individual folders long ago. The search works great and separate folders take too much time.

Yeah, my personal gmail looks like yours. thousands of unread, 10s of thousands of archived.
Who has AOL?! "OK, Boomer"

giphy.gif

@NCEES plz...just release the results already...

Two years ago I got my results around noon PST on Wednesday after they graded it so I wish you guys luck tomorrow lol

Still waiting for the board to process my application and after this week it’ll be 60 days without initial response

The result will come out this Thursday December 12th. Last year it came out on December 6th. 

Back