October 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, not sure what she's looking at.  October 2013 was released on day 40 or 12/5 like you said. Unless she's going by the PA release date, which was indeed 12/16 (day 51) - MD was day 52 and Wisconsin was day 50. I'm kind of curious was the huge delay was for some of those states
OSRSBUMP

The worst part is knowing that, unless you took the control systems exam, your results are probably ready, just sitting on an NCEES server, waiting to be released.

... That and knowing that you're among the about 15,000 whose results are ready, and that they're holding them for maybe 300 control systems examinees.

Welcome to deepest part of The Suck.

:waitwall:

I think the reason results are taking so long this cycle is because Justin Stine is single-handedly grading all of them...😂

2019 April- 38, October- Possibly never

2018  April- 41, October-40

2017-April- 35, October-38

2016- April- 34, October-41

2015- April- 34, October-42

2014- April- 39, October-52

2013- April- 40, October-40

2012- April- 46, October-47

I think these are accurate...

Last edited by a moderator:
The worst part is knowing that, unless you took the control systems exam, your results are probably ready, just sitting on an NCEES server, waiting to be released.

... That and knowing that you're among the about 15,000 whose results are ready, and that they're holding them for maybe 300 control systems examinees.

Welcome to deepest part of The Suck.

:waitwall:
^^True story.

default_waitwall.gif
same

Back