October 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The worst part is knowing that, unless you took the control systems exam, your results are probably ready, just sitting on an NCEES server, waiting to be released.

... That and knowing that you're among the about 15,000 whose results are ready, and that they're holding them for maybe 300 control systems examinees.

Welcome to deepest part of The Suck.

:waitwall:
giphy.gif

Control nerds being the fence.

Here is an interesting point in WA state.  A buddy of mine that took the exam in power, and who had his PE in mechanical, shows up in the state lookup now with his endorsement for electrical and mechanical.  Saw this Friday night.  He along with the rest of us have received nothing from NCEES.  Also, there is no sign of any new licenses being added to the license lookup.  Maybe those who already have licenses have had their files updated????

RB, why do you still post 24/7 in PE results thread if you've already passed?
because he's got a lot of knowledge about the process and is far too nice & patient so he answers the same questions over and over and over and over. and talk people down off of the ledge 

Here is an interesting point in WA state.  A buddy of mine that took the exam in power, and who had his PE in mechanical, shows up in the state lookup now with his endorsement for electrical and mechanical.  Saw this Friday night.  He along with the rest of us have received nothing from NCEES.  Also, there is no sign of any new licenses being added to the license lookup.  Maybe those who already have licenses have had their files updated????
I keep getting excited when I lookup my name only to realize there is someone with the same first name and last name but plus one letter on the end. 

The absolute worst part about this phase in April was refreshing NCEES and seeing the green "PASS" for my FE as the page slowly reloaded. 

Got me every.  Single.  Time.

A close second would be all my email notifications from Amazon, FedEX, UPS etc that constantly inundate my inbox.  Every beep, ding or buzz would send me through the roof.

The absolute worst part about this phase in April was refreshing NCEES and seeing the green "PASS" for my FE as the page slowly reloaded. 

A close second would be all my email notifications from Amazon, FedEX, UPS etc that constantly inundate my inbox.  Every beep, ding or buzz would send me through the roof.
....SAME FREAKING HERE...

how did you end up seeing your result?

did you end up just waiting till you got an email? or did you refresh the ncees page?

Latest posts

Back