October 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my first time waiting for PE results and I am about to go crazy.  Is there ANY way somebody could somehow some way find out when the Controls standard-setting/cut score meeting is scheduled for?  Or if it has even been scheduled yet? 
People have already asked NCEES. NCEES has not provided a date. They will only say results in 8-10 weeks.

Also, in the past, have they ever released the results of exams that are already scored if not all of them are ready?  So if all the other exams besides Controls are ready, then ANY chance they'd just release those and wait and release Controls later?  Or will they definitely wait for the Controls cut score meeting to release them all at once? 
NCEES won't release any results until all pencil and paper exams, from all disciplines, are scored and graded; all investigations are complete; and all of their other internal processes are complete. They've never released peicemail in the past.

do you think we will find out today? this has been the most unproductive day at work for me...
No chance it will be today. IMHO, no earlier than Wednesday - and that shouldn't be confused with me saying that it will come out on Wednesday

As a Controls Engineer, I feel like this is somehow my fault.
giphy.gif

j/k, it's not your fault. 

This is my first time waiting for PE results and I am about to go crazy.  Is there ANY way somebody could somehow some way find out when the Controls standard-setting/cut score meeting is scheduled for?  Or if it has even been scheduled yet?  I feel like if we just knew this information, I would feel a little better.  For example, if we found out the meeting was end of this week, then we'd know that likely we wouldn't be receiving results this week, and I could chill out a bit until next week. 

Also, in the past, have they ever released the results of exams that are already scored if not all of them are ready?  So if all the other exams besides Controls are ready, then ANY chance they'd just release those and wait and release Controls later?  Or will they definitely wait for the Controls cut score meeting to release them all at once? 
It was discussed somewhere in the last 59 pages. Read thru the thread and find it. I think it was discussed somewhere about page 40 or so.

they release all at once. 

so ...folks who can't even manage to schedule a meeting in a timely fashion or run some tests through a scan-tron machine less than weeks hold the keys to our future .. great!!!!
Chill.

I found the director of exam services for NCEES on LinkedIn and it took a lot for me not to message him and ask him to come off these results a lil bit.
Definitely DO NOT message him

@RBHeadge PE   what does IMHO mean?
IMHO = in my humble opinion 

Back