October 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kansas just posted on NCEES website.  I failed.  Civil Structural. 
Just saw this. I failed my first time. Take the previously given advice. Do not take the exam in April. Wait till next October. I was really rusty on studying and testing the first go around. You got this. 

Just saw this. I failed my first time. Take the previously given advice. Do not take the exam in April. Wait till next October. I was really rusty on studying and testing the first go around. You got this. 
Sorry, I haven't seen the posts about not taking the test again in April. What's the general thought process behind this?

I was planning on taking it in April (since I don't think I passed) now that I'm back in the practice of studying.

Sorry, I haven't seen the posts about not taking the test again in April. What's the general thought process behind this?

I was planning on taking it in April (since I don't think I passed) now that I'm back in the practice of studying.
Since you don't "think" you passed. Wait for the results man. Don't be so negative yet.

In a prev. post someone expressed how burned out they were from the first round, and had a hard time dedicating the right efforts. They recommended taking a break to recover so that you can give it your best shot. 

I think it's based on the person though

Hawaii brah checking in.  Awaiting my demise.
Best of luck, fellow Hawaii brah. Last year we got released last.... I think?
Edit: "Last year" meaning this past April.

@RBHeadge PE We'll never really know, since we didn't have all states represented?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back