October 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For real though. I just signed up for the April 2020 exam.... I failed october 2019. my thought was it is kind of still on my mind. Should I wait until October 2020 or take it again right away. Any input would be appreciated from others that have failed. 

I took Civil transportation
I took it three times consecutively, The last time I gave myself a one year break to reclaim myself to hit it hard. I passed on my fourth attempt not cause I kept trying, but I realized my methods were flawed in my studying and I had no business taking it in something I didn't know much about. That year does make a difference to me. 

image.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Roll call: Do we have anyone waiting from:

• Mississippi
  • Minnesota
  • Oklahoma
  • New Mexico
  • Oregon
  • Nevada
I know we've got people from

VT, PA, NJ, GA, FL, LA, IL, MO, PR, CO, CA, HI, MT
I'm waiting on Oklahoma. I called the board and they said results had been released but they're not on the NCEES website.

I took it three times consecutively, The last time I gave myself a one year break to reclaim myself to hit it hard. I passed on my fourth attempt not cause I kept trying, but I realized my methods were flawed in my studying. That year does make a difference to me. 

View attachment 15302
You also changed concentration... reasoning?

I took it three times consecutively, The last time I gave myself a one year break to reclaim myself to hit it hard. I passed on my fourth attempt not cause I kept trying, but I realized my methods were flawed in my studying. That year does make a difference to me. 

View attachment 15302
So you changed from transpo to water?

Back