October 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Failed. Civil - Structural. 2nd attempt. 27 AM/19 PM. (Worse than my previous score even after taking a review course.) 🙄
Sorry to hear that. Which course did you take?

Edit: NVM. I guess I should have finished reading the thread. I saw a few others ask you the same thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel like California has said stuff like that in the past, and then released within 24 hours? I could be wrong though. Might be worth looking at previous Cali threads.

I really really doubt its going to be another fortnight.
Yup.  Said the same thing in May.

I took my last college exam 24 years ago today and i just found out that i passed the PE Exam. have no idea how. I never imagined that I could pass it so never signed up to try.

It just shows that it can be done by anyone. I was fully prepared to start studying and get it next time or the next. Whatever it took.

For those that come up short this time, don't give up. You made it through College so you are definitely capable of passing this exam.

Hi all!  Lurked on the boards since the test, finally created an account.  Super appreciative of all the knowledge, spamming distractions, and most recently the doggo and kitty cat pics.  PASSED Mechanical MDM!  Eagerly waiting for my best friend @kmsomma to hear her results from NJ!!  Good luck to everyone still awaiting results

I took my last college exam 24 years ago today and i just found out that i passed the PE Exam. have no idea how. I never imagined that I could pass it so never signed up to try.

It just shows that it can be done by anyone. I was fully prepared to start studying and get it next time or the next. Whatever it took.

For those that come up short this time, don't give up. You made it through College so you are definitely capable of passing this exam.
Well played, Congrats on your pass. 

Shout out to this page for keeping me distracted from the terrible wait of the PE results and hopefully made some friends along the way. Congrats to everyone that has passed and to everyone who failed including me, lets kick some ass, hunker down, and defeat the satan in April (or whenever y'all taking the exam next). I'll be checking in and out throughout the months, but see you all in April when we do this wait again!

Does anybody remember the individual that said he/she wasn't bringing any references and have an axe? Did he/she ever passed? 

Back