October 2018 Results Map

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Texas results are out. 9:05 Central Time. I passed :)  Thank you so much everyone in this board. I did not know about this board before I took the test. That would have been more helpful. I am so happy that I passed. I prepared for the exam hardly for 5 weeks. To be honest, I thought I would ace the exam easily before the test. But I did feel s#@t scared after I took the test. The last one month was really scary. Now I can really feel the greatness of becoming a PE. @RBHeadge PE You are doing a great job. Keep rocking. Waiting for TBPE to release my percentage so I can post here. I gonna be an active member in this forum and will try my best to help people in future.

Thanks RBHeadge PE for your efforts. I really appreciate your map and updates. I passed - Texas!

@RBHeadge PE thank you very much sir, you are the best. I passed PE Environmental, first attempt with this groups help. I will soon post my experience and recommendations for future test takers. Congrats everyone who made it this time and there will always be an another chance for others. 

Thank you all for those kind words!

I am going to be at an offsite meeting the rest of the day with limited connectivity. Please continue to post new states and times. I will update the map later this evening.

Waiting on Rhode Island here. Southern New England is taking the suspenseful route this year.

DC license register was updated, but not the NCEES Website. Also got an email from DC Board that a physical license will be sent. Thinking that is a good sign. 

Back