October 2018 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, someone at work just asked if my results were out yet/if I knew...and I totally didn't care until someone IRL asked me about them.  T_T
It started yesterday for me. Somewhat regret telling so many people I was taking the exam but I did it to make sure I didn't slack off on studying for fear or having to tell everyone I failed... and now I might have to do it anyway.

It started yesterday for me. Somewhat regret telling so many people I was taking the exam but I did it to make sure I didn't slack off on studying for fear or having to tell everyone I failed... and now I might have to do it anyway.
I think I'm more irritated about it because the person who asked isn't even an engineer in the company?  So it's like they're just asking to be a little shit/kinda giving off the vibe that they're just doing it to see if I failed and will be paid more.  Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but it's put a little bump in my road.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back