October 2018 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It probably has to be concluded with a result before it opens again. 

It wont let me register either, probably due to similar circumstances.
Not sure if it's related to a potential CBT exam or not?  I know last time when I took the civil exam I was able to almost re-register before I received my results?  Maybe they just closed the loop and made it so you can't register before results are out.  But then that wouldn't make sense because I took the Enviro exam this time...so technically, should it not allow me to re-register for Enviro since I don't have results yet?  Very weird.

I think I am going to apply to take one of the SE's this October.  Lord help me.
ya, im taking day 1 in april and hopefully day 2 in october, assuming they approve me. this application is ridiculous.

Well, let me be clear, I can apply in the fall of 2020 to take it (or one of the exams, since I think I'll be splitting them up) in the spring of 2021.

ya, im taking day 1 in april and hopefully day 2 in october, assuming they approve me. this application is ridiculous.
You're not approved to take the exams yet? I thought you could just go ahead and take them in WA?

You're not approved to take the exams yet? I thought you could just go ahead and take them in WA?
no, i have to have 2 years of blah blah increase blah blah experience verified by blah blah AFTER my license was issued, which was late december 2016, so the licence dude for dol wa said apply jan 2019, and the deadline is jan 15 2019 so lol

no, i have to have 2 years of blah blah increase blah blah experience verified by blah blah AFTER my license was issued, which was late december 2016, so the licence dude for dol wa said apply jan 2019, and the deadline is jan 15 2019 so lol
Ew, gross.

Maybe they just closed the loop and made it so you can't register before results are out.  
^this

It probably has to be concluded with a result before it opens again. 

It wont let me register either, probably due to similar circumstances.
yep

We've seen this in the past

Hey guys, you might have passed, don't worry about this stupid s%^t until know otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back