October 2018 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only pancakes can stop the despair in my soul. 
giphy.gif

Coffee? What happened to your tea?
It's a weird day.  I am surrounded by fruits at my desk and I really just want a blonde so I get a ton of caffeine, but then the acidity hurts my stomach....Ugggggggh.  I used to drink like 6+ cups of coffee before noon when I was in banking/would drink coffee at 10pm and still be able to sleep.  It is a very careful line I toe with coffee.

Ohh, you mean actually afford as in money. I thought you meant, like, awaiting results.
I actually meant afford as in...Time is more important than money, and Monday the 17th is closer than I expected.  So I need more time to finish it (and the office gets really cold after the sun goes down, so staying late to finish isn't really working this season).

Mhmmnmmm,  I already have a long vacation planned for October, but now someone has mentioned a tour group that is going to Ireland, specifically the Waterford crystal factory.  ...but I hate going on tour buses?  So I am torn.  Like, tour buses are different from cruises in my head because on a cruise I technically don't need to talk to anyone if I don't want to but tour buses...ugh.  I can't read while on a bus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back