October 2018 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Update update update on Family Chat: My sister has replied and said she wouldn't mind doing the cruise, but her husband couldn't come because 16-days is too long to take from work.  My mom replied with "😨😨😨".  I do not know if that is in reaction to my sister coming or Billy being unable to.

My mother texts like a teenager and it is very confusing since she still types with two-fingers and uses AOL.
maybe it's shock that she didn't realize sis was on the text group? lol

maybe it's shock that she didn't realize sis was on the text group? lol
Nah, mom knows that CK is on the chat (she gets really excited when she responds since my sister didn't really talk to us when she first 'left' to live with her husband/join their family).  I am pretty sure it was a reaction to my sister saying she wants to go on the trip.  My sister is a "ruiner" as my dad says, which is now a running joke.

my left eye keeps twitching... my right eye was twitching a lot the week of the exam and then stopped a day or so after.

I think it means something.... week of exam = right eye twitch, week of results = left eye twitch? I will use this annoying feature to predict all important week-of events

Did you just assume the gender of this week? How dare you! 
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back