October 2018 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
EnvE undergrad? I would think they'd want you to take it, if only for the FE exam.
lol i took it because i wanted a "fun and interesting" extra engineering class. DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TO TAKE IT. TOOK IT ANYWAYS. I'M A PSYCHO. INSTANT REGRET. but i passed.

Edit: Tops!  :bananalama:

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I the only won that thought thermo was easy and interesting?

It's just looking up stuff in tables, linear interpolating, and following a few numerical recipes.
Nah, thermo was really interesting and pretty straight forward once you realized that things can only go in a certain direction due to energy.  Like you can't suddenly combust, there needs to be a reason why.

We have a spiced chai k-cup that is pretty good.  But I've found a nice brand of black cinnamon tea that tastes good and cold (even when overseeped) and it's only $12ish for 100 packets.  Which keeps me in tea for a good month and a half, if I only drink 3 cups a day.

But I always drink more than 3 cups a day.
Tea is one of those things I'd ideally like to consume more of, but am too lazy to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back