October 2018 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You've got too big a heart.  I could def see how the board goes dead after results come out and nobody posts any more "Where are the BLANK state results coming out"-threads.  I am thinking I might stick around after the results, whether I pass or fail, because it seems like there is a pretty cool group of people on the board that are fun to chat with.
you should do this. that is a true observation :)  

TOP :bananalama:

Last edited by a moderator:
Favorite bagel flavors?

I prefer egg.

But I also like salt, because it's the closest thing I can get to a proper soft pretzel down here. Not that it's *that* close either.
Favorite bagel depends on what I'm doing with it.

Eating it plain/un-toasted - Egg everything

Eating it with cream cheese - Sesame

Eating it as egg sandwich - Sunflower seed flagel

How about NCEES adopt these procedures

1. Test 

2. Give a raw score two weeks later

3. Cut/off score when its ready 

I need to try that. But first I need to find a sunflower seed bagel...
THEY'RE SO GOOD.  Not everyone makes them here, but they're wonderful.  The seeds are usually applied really thick and the oils/whatever are just wonderful when you bite into an over-easy egg.

You've got too big a heart.  I could def see how the board goes dead after results come out and nobody posts any more "Where are the BLANK state results coming out"-threads.  I am thinking I might stick around after the results, whether I pass or fail, because it seems like there is a pretty cool group of people on the board that are fun to chat with.
Things are about to go crazy in a few days.

Definitely enters a lull two weeks after a release. By that point it's just people complaining that their license hasn't been issued yet. Or otherwise updating on various milestones that have occurred.

You should stick around post-release. We're a fun group.

THEY'RE SO GOOD.  Not everyone makes them here, but they're wonderful.  The seeds are usually applied really thick and the oils/whatever are just wonderful when you bite into an over-easy egg.
I havent seen a bagel in a little while.....😩 craving!!!!

Definitely enters a lull two weeks after a release. By that point it's just people complaining that their license hasn't been issued yet. Or otherwise updating on various milestones that have occurred.

starting Monday I will be chatting with my bff

I feel bad because I'm not even thinking about my results.  Like, I know I should be panicking, but I've been studying so long that I'm kinda in a "whatever.  I got to get ready for the holidays"-type of mood.  I'm sure this will change once people start announcing they got their results.  But maybe I'll just stay in the spam thread and ignore those so I don't get anxious. 

I will definitely want to stick around the boards after results come out, pass or fail. I definitely enjoy this forum.

I have to be honest though, if I fail, I'll need to take a break.  I don't mean to be a sore loser, but I don't think I can handle the jubilant posts/"The only time I've ever posted to this forum is to brag that I got a 98 on my exam!!!1111!!!" posts a third time.

I havent seen a bagel in a little while.....😩 craving!!!!
My heart weeps for you.

when-cutting-bagels-in-half-put-your-finger-trough-the-14123468.png

lol, me too. Because of use/lose my last day in the office is Dec 6 16:00 EST. They won't see me till January.

If (read: WHEN) we shut down, it just means that my return date gets shifted more because I'm forced to take the leave immediately.
Next pay period Dec 8 but hopefully It does not happen

I wish i had that much leave, this is my third year in and I took lots of time off for the PE...

I will definitely want to stick around the boards after results come out, pass or fail. I definitely enjoy this forum.

I have to be honest though, if I fail, I'll need to take a break.  I don't mean to be a sore loser, but I don't think I can handle the jubilant posts/"The only time I've ever posted to this forum is to brag that I got a 98 on my exam!!!1111!!!" posts a third time.
I got you.  I wasn't a member of EB the first two times I sat the exam, since I was crazy stressed with my old job.  I don't think the jubilant posts will be outside of the main forum (since I think some people literally only stay in there), so the spam thread might live on even though the results may be out already?  Aka; I want to spam until there is no end.

I feel bad because I'm not even thinking about my results.  Like, I know I should be panicking, but I've been studying so long that I'm kinda in a "whatever.  I got to get ready for the holidays"-type of mood.  I'm sure this will change once people start announcing they got their results.  But maybe I'll just stay in the spam thread and ignore those so I don't get anxious. 
Honestly, you have a really enviable and decent strategy. I'm not capable of doing that. Hooray for OCD!

lol, me too. Because of use/lose my last day in the office is Dec 6 16:00 EST. They won't see me till January.

If (read: WHEN) we shut down, it just means that my return date gets shifted more because I'm forced to take the leave immediately.
Must be nice to have an enjoyable December ! 

I will be stuck in an office with not much work

I'm sure this will change once people start announcing they got their results.  But maybe I'll just stay in the spam thread and ignore those so I don't get anxious. 
Sorry. You won't be able to avoid it.

The only thing preventing the fake results threads is the fact that the Oct 2018 results SF hasn't been made yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back