Oct. 2018 PE Exam Results will come out ------

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dear JayKay0914;

Please allow me to make some recommendation for you. If you fail the exam go to that truck and eat fried food until you get a cardiac arrest. If you pass, take your friends to a steakhouse. How about that?
Hahahahahahahaha, I think you have me confused with @txjennah, but there are many fried food trucks where I am, so that is easy to remedy.  If I fail, truthfully, it'll just be another day for me.  If I pass, I will force my friends to treat me so I can get a lobster roll!

Hahahahahahahaha, I think you have me confused with @txjennah, but there are many fried food trucks where I am, so that is easy to remedy.  If I fail, truthfully, it'll just be another day for me.  If I pass, I will force my friends to treat me so I can get a lobster roll!
@Full Stack PEIf I pass, then my friends had better be taking ME to that steakhouse hahaha.

You would not do well in Maryland or Maine.
Hahahahahahahaha, I'll just pay the extra $5 and have them crack it for me.  It's what my great-aunts do when they come visit us in the Hamptons.  They don't want to ruin their clothes (but we know it's because they're both 80+ and don't have the strength to crack those shells as easily).

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the many things that makes the October exam release date "harder" to figure out is that October Licensure Exchange only lists known meetings planned for the month of October and November. And it would only be the meetings scheduled by the end of September. Ergo they don't list late-breaking meetings and rarely ever any December meetings. So in years with new tests, where the test was given in mid-ish October, it can be difficult to know when those cut score meetings will be held.

It's possible that another emergency meeting may have called, but it wouldn't be publicly known. But people on that exam design or scoring committee may know about it, or people more broadly in certain engineering societies may know about it. Many of the vets on this board have been contacted occasionally and asked to volunteer on such committees.

The December Licensure Exchange nominally comes out Monday (afternoon) so we would be certain by then. Of course the results may be out by then too; that actually happened a cycle or two ago...
https://ncees.org/wp-content/uploads/6_Licensure-Exchange_December-2018.pdf

Results out in Oregon!!!
itsatrap.jpg

Just wishful thinking!!! Once i pass i will run around the office celebrating. Got my running pants on today so...

Latest posts

Back