Oct. 2018 PE Exam Results will come out ------

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nobodies really commented on the typical time of day for results release.  Morning, noonish, or late afternoon?

Last edited by a moderator:
What will I do?  Finish my cup of tea, wait a couple weeks until after the holidays, and re-register for the exam.  Easy peasy.
That’s it!? Are you sure you aren’t leaving out any steps? You know, like:

- Play chicken with a semi

- Spend a weekend in a drunken stupor and tell your children it’s not their fault, for once.

- Contemplate you’re life’s decisions starting all the way back to the time you decide to try to leap from the tree next to your house, onto the roof, but didn’t make it, and wound up crushing your dogs house and fracturing your collarbone!

none of that?

That’s it!? Are you sure you aren’t leaving out any steps? You know, like:

- Play chicken with a semi

- Spend a weekend in a drunken stupor and tell your children it’s not their fault, for once.

- Contemplate you’re life’s decisions starting all the way back to the time you decide to try to leap from the tree next to your house, onto the roof, but didn’t make it, and wound up crushing your dogs house and fracturing your collarbone!

none of that?
Nope.  I've already took it twice, and the world didn't end, so I'm kinda old-hat/given up/have heavy deliverables hanging over my head.  Plus I have cookies.  I can't be that dramatic if I have cookies.

Nobodies really commented on the typical time of day for results release.  Morning, noonish, or late afternoon?
They can happen at anytime of day. We've even seen it during non-business hours (after initial release). Recently though, initial release tends to happen midmorning, but that's not guarantee.

I got my notification e-mail for the April Exam at 10:47 AM.
Thanks. I had people post it in the map thread last session, specfically to answer these questsions. I'm going to ask that people do it again this session to add to the data.

http://engineerboards.com/topic/30487-april-2018-results-map/

Umm...please share? 😢
Got to go to the baking thread.  Can't talk to much about baking outside of it unless I'm in the SPAM thread.  But then me and @leggo PE start talking about proving times and just post pictures.  It gets very weird in that thread sometimes.

Can some other vet, or dedicated test taker, find the NCEES FAQ or (numerous) previous posts on this. I'm too busy with RL work to answer.
*chokes on tea* Too busy with RL work?  Who are you?  Who do you think you are to put work, that pays your bills/hobbies/random food intake, above the EB?  WHO?

Today, I will be checking my NCEES account at least 3x for every hour.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Back